Monday, December 8, 2008

This past summer was probably the best summer of my life. Life was perfect, I had the perfect job, the perfect friends and just living the life of an 18 year old. I think it was the best summer ever because everyone got along with everyone because we all realized that it was our last summer before we left for college. I had the ideal job with my friend because we worked whenever we wanted and made bank. We would do random jobs for his grandpa or his uncle and then they would spread our name around and we would get hooked up more. We had our own hours and made about $20/hour. Every day I would hang out with my friends and we would go to the pool or just hangout at someones house, no matter what it was it was always eventful and so much fun. The highlight of the summer was when four of my friends and I took a road trip to Indiana where my friend owns a lake house. That was flat out awesome, best week of my life probably. We would go tubing almost every day, eat amazing food, just all hangout with each other and chill at the end of the dock and talk about life. Then we all left for college and it was sad but absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I knew that they would always be my friends and that I would see them over break and what not.

No comments: