Monday, December 8, 2008

Sports have always played a huge role in my life. I was not your average little kid that watched Disney movies and played with toys and stuffed animals and what not. I grew up watching sports center ever since I was born pretty much. I have always had a huge passion in life for sports and to watch them. Ever since I was 4 years old I have played baseball, basketball, and golf. The sport that I succeeded in the most was baseball and basketball. Unfortunately, I had a bad injury to my ankle that cost me my basketball career, but I was able to keep my baseball career going and succeeded in that. My best memory of baseball was in high school when we got to play at Principal Park where the Iowa Cubs play. That was also one of my greatest games because I went 2-3 and had 3 RBI's. Golf has been my weakest but I am not terrible at it, I just love to play it for fun.

No comments: