Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gas prices are something else these days. They have been up and down drastically the past couple of years and right now the prices are really really cheap compared to what they were. I know that has really irritated me because I am 18 so I have been driving for a solid two years now and I can tell you that when I first started driving the prices were not terrible yet I think the price was around $2 a gallon. It has been as the years progressed because the prices have not been going down they have either stayed the same or they have gone way up and I have always had to pay for my own gas because my parents never paid it for me. Then this past summer prices just got way ridiculas jumping up to about $4 a gallon, and here I am still paying for my own gas and also trying to save some for college, but that did not really work out that well considering it cost about 50-60 bucks every time I would fill up. Then of course college rolls around I leave Des Moines and I do not bring a car to college and would you know that prices drop drastically and they have not been this cheap in forever it seems like. It is only fitting that happens.

No comments: