Monday, December 8, 2008

As my first semester as a college freshmen is about over I think that my first semester was a great success. At first I was a little nervous starting a new beginning, as so was everyone else but I feel I have adapted very well and love college. It did not take me very long to adapt to college life actually because I think I adapt well to changes and this was a big change. The hardest part was I hated seeing my family cry when they left me because I do not handle people crying very well, but we all made it through! It is still hard to believe that first semester is pretty much over, I mean it seems like we just started and met everyone but that was four months ago. I have met some amazing people here at college and made some friendships that will last a lifetime. I only came to Northwest with two other people from my high school which personally I think is amazing because it forces you to branch out and meet new people and not be stuck in a bubble your whole life with only people you know. Also, when you are living on your own and doing your own thing you learn alot about yourself because you do not have your parents nagging you anymore. You mature and find out what kind of person you become.

No comments: