Monday, December 8, 2008

I think a great thing to do is pay it forward. I have a friend that works at a Starbucks back at home and she said that one day someone paid it forward by buying the order for the person behind them, and that trend continued for about 50 cars. I find that amazing that that is still around these days. I think it is great that people are still willing to give for others and be a part of the cheer of the season. It is awesome when you do great things for other people because you feel so much better about yourself because you probably made their day or touched their life in some way. I think over break I am going to start some trend like this or at least try to because I am a giving person and love to make a difference for people. Christmas is my favorite time of year because I love buying gifts for people, and seeing people happy. Plus if the trend gets popular enough you would feel even better because you know that it was you who started the trend.

No comments: